flikar

Monday, October 12, 2015

First meeting with Srila Prabhupada in Paris (Srila B.A. Paramadvaiti Maharaj)

Today is the appearance day of our Gurumaharaj Srila Bhakti Aloka Paramadvaiti Swami, founder of Vrinda Mission and co-founder of World Vaisnava Association
A presentation of him can be found here
Blog archive (2007-2015) with lectures, chats, bhajans, pictures and more here.
In this audio he talks about his first meeting with his spiritual master Srila Prabhupada and the meaning of life. (From Berlin the 6th August 2011)
 


"What are you living for? Why are you here? What gives meaning to your life? Where do you want to deposit your service?"

"I want to serve Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, because His message is love – love for all."

"[Prabhupada said] 'The vani [teachings] is more important than the vapu [body/direct association]. My teachings are the most important. Some people are half a meter from me and don't understand me at all, while others are very far from me and they're right next to my heart. Therefore I order you, you dedicate your life to take this message to others in the world.'"

*

namah om visnupadaya divya-jnana pradayine 
srimate paramadvaiti swamine nyasi rupine
saranagata bhaktebya suddha-bhakti vidayine 
visuddha bhaktisiddhanta dhara-dhara nisevine


No comments:

Post a Comment