flikar

Sunday, June 21, 2015

My inner guide (Srila Sridhar Maharaj)


"We receive confirmation from our heart’s approval, our inner approval. We must trace it to there because that took me to my Guru. Guru is all in all, but who took me to my Guru? It was my inner sentiment, my inner guide. It did not like anything else in the environment but instead selected that advice. Many others do not care to come here, and many may ridicule this life, but what made me come here? 
I cannot deprecate that internal approval, consciousness and sincerity. Therefore that is an important factor, and ultimately we have to depend on that internal consciousness the most. When collecting advice from the Scriptures and when seeking or relying on advice from a sadhu, the only thing that takes me there is my internal approval, my inner friend. If it were not for that, I would not have come."
– Srila Sridhar Maharaj

 

No comments:

Post a Comment