flikar

Friday, January 23, 2015

The temporary temple cats (2)

More cats that have been in the temple and taken a tour: Mazarin, Mingus, and Morris. (Read the first post about the temporary temple cats here.)


 
Mazarin and Mingus (Mingus in the window, vanishing in a blaze of light).
Been in the temple.


How does it happen? I meet them and say hello and then we talk for a while, and when I have to go, they follow me – which is to the temple. I tell them: No. You can not be here. You have to go home. But somehow they sneak past me and suddenly they are in, taking a tour. The attraction is there.


Morris, very photogenique and self-aware (you should see some of the pictures,
wearing a hat, striking poses, relating to the camera...). 
Been in the temple.


The blog will be back with more reports as new cats move in and find their way to the temple.

 *

Photo by Olof Silfverdal and Filip Laurits


No comments:

Post a Comment