flikar

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Prema Bhakti + Srila Sridhar Maharaj (Srila B.A. Paramadvaiti Maharaj from Mayapur this morning)


 

"I was an impersonalist, I only knew about Brahman, I knew about moksha (liberation). [---] And then you start hearing about prema bhakti (spontaneous loving devotion to The Absolute / Krishna consciousness). Oh-oh... What is that? What is prema bhakti? ...It's more than a quantum jump, I tell you. [---] Yes, this is very, very dangerous... It's so dangerous, that sometimes I long for my impersonalist days. Or not so much them, but for something more easy, more safe to approach The Infinite. But this whole falling in love with The Infinite-topic, it is so advanced, and it doesn't accept anything but full surrender." 

Last 20 minutes, anecdotes about Srila Sridhar Maharaj, including Srila Prabhupada, Srila Sadhu Maharaj and George Harrison. A little internal maybe, but for those who carefully 'whet their cochleas' there is some precious nectar here...




No comments:

Post a Comment